Public Network Stats
Data is collected every 10 minutes and stored for approximately one months. We grab the data from our akvorado instance that's connected to our core router.
Peering With Ryamer
We maintain an mostly open peering policy. If you want to peer with us, we will peer with you. To get started,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your ASN, and where
you want to peer and how.
- Our ASN is 400587 and that is used everywhere.
- We generally peer with route servers and prefer that you do too. Bilateral sessions are preferred with network
exchange higher amounts of traffic with.
- BGP MD5 is not required but can use it if necessary.
- For private peering, we require a minimum of 10gbps connection and must be exchanging at least 500mbps of
traffic measured at the 95th% over a span of 1 week.
- Please ensure that your peeringDB entry is up to date with accurate peering limits.
- We don't peer with just IPV4. IPV6 peering is required. We will do just IPV6 peering.
- Don't point a default route at us, and we don't point one towards you.
Current Peering Facilities
Direct Peering Datacenters
- Hurricane Electric Fremont 2
- Minimum Connection Speed: 10G
- Connection Type: Single Mode Fiber
Internet Exchange Points